« Home | I hate blogging » 

Wednesday, December 15, 2004 

yay life

(first part of post deleted due to unecessary bitching by me) Watched Akio vs Paul London and I must say it's the best Velocity match since the days of Spanky and London. A new addiction has been created today, the Numa Numa dance. It's the most sickening thing I've ever seen, and then 30 times later it's the greatest human creation since the calender. Seriously check that shit out. It managed to pick me up at the end of my day after a shitty start. Checked out Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, that helped my day. This movie is more of that random comedy I love like in Dude Where's My Car. POST OVA!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates