« Home | Patriots Super Bowl Bound » | Triple Crown vs IWGP Heavyweight » | The best of Britons » | A word from the west » | SUCCESS » | Vacation's over bitches » | Who da boss? The HOUSE! » | 2004 Worst of the Year Awards » | 2004 Best of the Year Awards » | Resolutions » 

Thursday, January 27, 2005 

Jay-zeus

School is wretched. Having 10 hour days twice a week is just damnable, but this is what I deserve for taking so many easy semesters. Plus I get Thursdays off as a day of rest. I still need to fill this empty time with work. Work=money=happy. The amount of work I'm doing for school is huge, I have to read a book a week, do Spanish shit constantly, read philosophy stuff (which I actually really like) and do math. I'm sure my next couple of semesters will be just as bad. Almost time to sign up for my classes for next semester, damn well better get the classes I need.

ZONE Battle of Zouls card
Main Event - Trent Acid vs Steve Corino - ZONE Championzhip
Austin Aries & Super Dragon vs Low Ki & Sonjay Dutt
Chris Benoit vs Teddy Hart
Kaos, Sandman & Messiah vs Curry Man, Hi69 & Ikuto Hidaka
Harry Smith & Jack Evans vs Johnny Kashmere & Spanky
Katsuyori Shibata vs Fuego (Amazing) Red
Jimmy Rave, Jerrelle Clark & Derek Wylde vs Juvi Guerrera, Jeremy Lopez & MIKAMI

Friends... relations... Whatever the hell Meatwad is... I've lived a full life. It's actually been pretty bitchin'. But now, regrettably, my life has been taken. Please bury me with all my stuff, because you know it's mine... Dearest Meatwad: Turn on that dumb game 'cause I'm gonna wail on you from the grave, baby! Suck it up, mutha! Missing you already, M.S.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates