« Home | Vacation's over bitches » | Who da boss? The HOUSE! » | 2004 Worst of the Year Awards » | 2004 Best of the Year Awards » | Resolutions » | Austin Aries wins ROH Title » | Kenta Kobashi is God » | yay life » | I hate blogging » 

Thursday, January 13, 2005 

SUCCESS

Holy shit, I actually made it over a month! I said I wouldn't, I said I'd give up. But I made it. WOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo! Nature Boy Ric Flair! By my book accomplishing something I said I wouldn't do makes me a success. I feel like King Sisavang Vong of Luang Phrabang.
School sucks... I hate Spanish. Some crazy woman runs around screaming commands at us in a language we don't know while everyone stares at everyone else confused and just sorta shrugs it off. But the crazy woman is from... COLOMBIA! COLOMBIA! My history of modern Japan class is great, it went by too damn quick though. We spent an hour talking about the various shogunates of Japan and the changes that Tokugawa Ieyasu put into place. That hour went by so quick. I wish that class was like 3 hours long. My literature of the Vietnam War class is better than I thought it would be, since I expected it would be taught by some hippie but it's actually taught by a guy that was there. This guy makes the class real entertaining and he knows a hell of a lot about the war and he doesn't bullshit. The other classes are bleh, math and philosophy.


Tom Tucker: Due to an accident today at the Quahog Cable Company, all television transmissions will be out for an undetermined ammount of time. Of course no one can see this news program so it doesn't really matter what we say. I'm the lord Jesus Christ. I think I'll go get drunk and beat up some midgets. How about you, Diane?
Diane Simmons: Well Tom, I just plain don't like black people.
Cameraman: You guys, we're still on in Boston.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates