« Home | No Dome Show » | Time Keeps on Going » | Background Character's Haiku » | Put your mind at ease » | BOOYAKA BOOYAKA » | Theoretical Physics of the Human Skin » | RAZZMATAZZ » | Everyone Needs a Day Like Today » | Twas a Great Weekend Anyway » | Lost in Fantasy-Land » 

Sunday, April 16, 2006 

Easter in the City

Holidays don't really mean much around my place. Nobody ever comes home for them, with the exception of Christmas. We don't have large family gatherings and we don't go out of our way to invite any family members. Generally for stuff like Easter or Thanksgiving, we just have those of us living in this house and maybe my aunt will show up. Nothing special. Most holidays are just like any other day. Today is no different. My mother, spendaholic that she is, gives us some crap that she bought for us whenever we wake up (11:00 for me today) and then everybody just does their own thing until it's time to eat "the meal". One of maybe five meals a year the family, as much of it as is here, eats together.

These are the unimportant holidays anyway. I've never much cared for Easter, as it used to mean a church trip and a long boring day with nothing to do. Now it's just a long boring day with nothing to do.

I smell something on fire. Something on fire through the rain. It's a nice day out today, I know ya'll will bitch about rain, but I certainly love a nice rainy day.

UPDATE: I threw an egg at my cat, but missed. I threw him outside into the rain, which he hated, and threw an egg at him. But, like I said, it missed and landed in the driveway. He ran back inside. Easter is boring.

...and stuff, whatever, wanted to post.

Kupo!

Will Turner: We're going to steal a ship? That ship?
Jack Sparrow: Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates