« Home | BOOYAKA BOOYAKA » | Theoretical Physics of the Human Skin » | RAZZMATAZZ » | Everyone Needs a Day Like Today » | Twas a Great Weekend Anyway » | Lost in Fantasy-Land » | Oh The Horror » | My Life Got Flip Turned Upside Down » | World Baseball Classic » | My Favorite Subject » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

Put your mind at ease

It's the weekend and I can put the stress of last week behind me.

Seriously, I was so fucking out of my mind that I could barely handle any of it. I've calmed down now. I'm fine. No worries. Well, not many. I did my work, slept almost not-at-all, and have had some time to clear my mind. I have a couple of days of rest before I start up another shite week. I don't have as much work due, but I do have to come up with FOUR articles for Public Affairs reporting. And more stuff for Feature Writing. And for German History. Next week is going to suck. But every week sucks. I'm getting stressed thinking about all that work, so I'm not going to.

Tomorrow I'm doing nothing. Nothing at all. Nothing at all. Nothing at all. I SHOULD do something, but I honestly don't give a fuck.

So anyway, I'm all better. All calm. No need to worry. I let a lot of shit get to me, but I put it behind me. Turned my back. Did my work. Eased my mind... somewhat. I'm chill.

Well, see ya'll when I see ya'll. Soon, ya?

Let you alone! That's all very well, but how can I leave myself alone? We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?
- Farenheit 451

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates