« Home | Background Character's Haiku » | Put your mind at ease » | BOOYAKA BOOYAKA » | Theoretical Physics of the Human Skin » | RAZZMATAZZ » | Everyone Needs a Day Like Today » | Twas a Great Weekend Anyway » | Lost in Fantasy-Land » | Oh The Horror » | My Life Got Flip Turned Upside Down » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

Time Keeps on Going

So I just signed up for my last semester of classes ever at UMaine. It feels odd to know that that is the last time I ever have to meet an advisor or go through the process of waiting for the servers on Web DSIS to clear up so I can login to register. That air of finality is starting to hit me, and honestly I'm getting a bit freaked. Luckily I have plans. Shaky plans, but plans. If I didn't have Japan I don't know what I'd do with my life. Probably hang around this shitty area and save up enough money to leave Maine.

I still have a long way to go, though. I don't graduate until December... which is a long way off. Still... it's closer than ever. If I had been keeping up with my schedule, I would be graduating in a month. That thought freaks me out the most, and I'm kinda thankful I didn't stay on that track. I get a little more time. Just a little. But my education is almost over, and I have so little to show for it. That piece of paper that essentially says "I graduated college," will be worth a hell of a lot though. I can do anything with it.

Still, I'm freaked. The end is nearing, ever so slowly.
But like I said, I have plans. I'm going to Japan. I tell that to everyone. I get a lot of different reactions. But I have to go. I really, really have to go. I have no reason to stay. There's nothing here for me. I keep telling myself that.

I'm done being serious for now. I promise my next post will be about wrestling. It helps me escape, occupy my mind. NOAH, ROH, TNA. That'll be my next post.

THE GATES OF HELL
Per me si va ne la città dolente,
per me si va ne l'etterno dolore,
per me si va tra la perduta gente.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.
Dinanzi a me non fuor cose create
se non etterne, e io etterno duro.
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates