« Home | My Life Got Flip Turned Upside Down » | World Baseball Classic » | My Favorite Subject » | Dreams Must Forever Remain Dreams » | Happy Feast of St. Patrick » | Chefs of Iron » | Crying Voice and No Way to Help » | A Conversation With Myself » | A Boring Life is Two Thousand Times Easier » | Helping People Never Helps » 

Saturday, March 25, 2006 

Oh The Horror

23 May 1999

"Here at Kansas City, tragedy befell the World Wrestling Federation and all of us.

Owen Hart was set to make an entrance from the ceiling, and uh he fell from the ceiling.

And I have the unfortunate responsibility to let everyone know that Owen Hart has died.

Owen Hart has tragically died from that accident here tonight," - Jim Ross


I watched this some 30 times.
... sigh
I really, really am a bad person.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates