« Home | Lessons of an Unforgiving Hell World » | Jay-zeus » | Patriots Super Bowl Bound » | Triple Crown vs IWGP Heavyweight » | The best of Britons » | A word from the west » | SUCCESS » | Vacation's over bitches » | Who da boss? The HOUSE! » | 2004 Worst of the Year Awards » 

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 

Television and Lost

Damn I love this show. At first when I heard about it I thought it was gonna be some crappy reality show. But then I caught the first two episodes together and I was addicted. Lost fucking grabs you and gets you into the story. A bunch of people trying to survive on a crazy island. Just like Muppet Babies... err, what. Just sucks though, if you miss one goddamn episode you miss everything. You CAN'T miss even one episode, which sucks. I don't usually get into shows like this, network TV dramas are generally crap. TV is generally crap, but you watch it. You watch it because of parental neglect or the opposite, parental overbearing. A few standout shows come along and you watch them. Simpsons, Family Guy, Scrubs, Aqua Teen Hunger Force are about the only other shows I watch regularly.
Marge: Homer, I'd like to talk to you. Homer: But then I won't be watching TV.

Jules: You know the shows on TV?
Vincent: I don't watch TV.
Jules: Yeah, but, you are aware that there's an invention called television, and on this invention they show shows, right?

Hell yeah I watched that. Every fucking day! That show ruled back in the day.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates