« Home | Logan Loves the Horses » | Television and Lost » | Lessons of an Unforgiving Hell World » | Jay-zeus » | Patriots Super Bowl Bound » | Triple Crown vs IWGP Heavyweight » | The best of Britons » | A word from the west » | SUCCESS » | Vacation's over bitches » 

Wednesday, February 02, 2005 

Trying out posting pictures

I'm trying several methods of posting pictures to this site, the hello thing is cool but it only allows one pic per post. That could get a little long. I might just keep hosting them on Imageshack, or maybe I can figure out how to keep them somewhere else... any suggestions?

Jason knows plenty of things, like the secrets of making burnt water.
CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS CHRIS!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates