« Home | Top 5 Favorite Finishers » | Easter in the City » | No Dome Show » | Time Keeps on Going » | Background Character's Haiku » | Put your mind at ease » | BOOYAKA BOOYAKA » | Theoretical Physics of the Human Skin » | RAZZMATAZZ » | Everyone Needs a Day Like Today » 

Saturday, April 22, 2006 

He just doesn't care

"Sabu has a broken arm, but will still work the Lockdown PPV Sunday."

That's right, Sabu has a broken fucking arm, but is going to shrug it off and work the PPV X division title match against Samoa Joe. While the quality of the match may dip, you have to give props to the man who never quits. Sabu, even at the age of 42, has no quit in him and lets no injury ever hold him back from performing. Here's to you, Sabu, the man who shrugs off broken limbs and keeps going.

Hey, I was just out looking around for wrestling news, and I ran across your site. Just thought I would let you know it rocks! I'll be sure to come back and visit often now.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates