« Home | 1-2-3 Championships » | Perfection Too Late and KOBASHI » | Trying out posting pictures » | Logan Loves the Horses » | Television and Lost » | Lessons of an Unforgiving Hell World » | Jay-zeus » | Patriots Super Bowl Bound » | Triple Crown vs IWGP Heavyweight » | The best of Britons » 

Monday, February 07, 2005 

It Tastes Like Spring

Outside, the weather was warmer and the snow was melting and creating a muddy mess. It felt like spring, and damn did it feel good. But of course this is Maine, so I'm sure 2 or 3 snowstorms are left. It's such a goddamn tease to get a good day like this. This winter seemed really mild though, so maybe an early spring. We just need some rain to wash away the snow and of course the sins. Of course once the snow melts they'll find the bodies... so many dead... I mean so many alive corpses half buried in my backyard!
Anyway death to winter.

David Mills: I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates