« Home | Trying out posting pictures » | Logan Loves the Horses » | Television and Lost » | Lessons of an Unforgiving Hell World » | Jay-zeus » | Patriots Super Bowl Bound » | Triple Crown vs IWGP Heavyweight » | The best of Britons » | A word from the west » | SUCCESS » 

Friday, February 04, 2005 

Perfection Too Late and KOBASHI

I really REALLY hate it when you think of the exact and most perfect thing to say or do minutes after it is too late to do anything. Happened to me earlier today, and I was pissed the rest of the fucking day, I mean I thought of the absolute most perfect 100% untouchable and I'm forcing you to feel me word life this is basic thuganomics thing to say, 20 minutes too late when I was in my car. But enough being serious, which I hate to do...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

KENTA KOBASHI IN THE UNITED STATES OF MUTHAFUCKING AMERICA!

That's right my dear Americanos, Kenta Kobashi is going to tour the United States! Do you understand what this is? DO YOU?!?!?! The greatest wrestler in the world is going to be in the country I live in, and there's a good godamn chance I'm going to see him! LIVE! IN PERSON! BLAZIN SNIPER GRAND SWORD SECOND! FUCK YEAH! I hope he goes to RoH and fights Samoa Joe, that would be tops. Or Kobashi vs Maff, battle of the Burning Hammers! Exclamation point for mas excitement!

Lois Griffin: Peter, there's a naked man on this cake.
Peter Griffin: There were only two cakes left, and trust me, you do not want the one of Al Roker with the Hershey Kiss nipples.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates