« Home | A Message from Paul French Fries » | Greatness Returns » | Fsking Camera » | Koji Kount - IWGP Heavyweight! » | Koji Kount - Triple Crown! » | Ets not all negative » | What was and what is » | Reverse the Curse » | The Universe Hates Me » | sigh » 

Thursday, March 03, 2005 

America vs Japan - Dream Matches

I was recently thinking about Kenta Kobashi coming to America and about who he could face, and it got me thinking what would be some of the best America vs Japan dream matches I could think up. So here's a short list of what I came up with.
Kenta Kobashi vs Samoa Joe - This would be a brutal, brutal classic. Both of them are willing to put on long matches and are willing to sacrafice themselves to put on a great show.
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Chris Jericho - I think this match would show the strong points of both of these workers, although both of them are on and off sometimes. Together they would really shine.
Triple H vs Keiji Muto - Because really, these guys both hate to lose.
Satoshi Kojima vs The Rock - Hey why not.
Kurt Angle vs Jun Akiyama - I just think the match would be really slick.
Jun Akiyama vs Taz - Old school ECW Taz T-Bone vs Akiyama exploder.
Naomichi Marufuji vs Rey Mysterio - If Rey worked his non-E style this would be great cruiser action.
CM Punk vs Shinjiro Ohtani - Punk has what it takes and Ohtani has what it takes, two cruisers that are successful heavys.
KENTA vs Low Ki - This WILL happen, if it hasn't already. Two stiff kicking motherfuckers.

That's all I could get off the top of my head, but there are soooo many more I would love to see.

Englishman: I say, Jeremy, isn't that Reginald B. Stifworth, the young upstart chap who's been touting the merits of a united European commonwealth?
Jeremy: Why yes, I daresay it is.
Englishman: Oh, let's get him. [They drive up]
Englishman: Oh Reginald... I disagree. [drives off]

You know, I'm looking at this post a year later... two of those matches happened. THEY WERE FUCKING GODLY. Kobashi/Joe was MOTYC, KENTA/Ki was MOTYC. Don't that the rest will happen, but those two were beyond great.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates