« Home | The Universe Hates Me » | sigh » | It Tastes Like Spring » | 1-2-3 Championships » | Perfection Too Late and KOBASHI » | Trying out posting pictures » | Logan Loves the Horses » | Television and Lost » | Lessons of an Unforgiving Hell World » | Jay-zeus » 

Friday, February 11, 2005 

Reverse the Curse

Hells yeah, no school for me today. One day after complaining that I never had a snow day in college and I get one. The snow from yesterday never stopped so they had no choice. The snow keeps coming and coming and coming. A whole day to do not a damn thing... sorta like every other day...
NO SCHOOL!
THE CURSE HAS DIED!
DEATH TO THE SNOW DAY BABE RUTH GOAT!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates