« Home | sigh » | It Tastes Like Spring » | 1-2-3 Championships » | Perfection Too Late and KOBASHI » | Trying out posting pictures » | Logan Loves the Horses » | Television and Lost » | Lessons of an Unforgiving Hell World » | Jay-zeus » | Patriots Super Bowl Bound » 

Thursday, February 10, 2005 

The Universe Hates Me

In the two and a half years or so I've been at the University of Maine I've never had a snow day, ever. It just didn't happen, and there were some pretty heavy snows I had to go to school during. But guess what? There were no classes today due to snow! BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY CLASSES ON THURSDAYS! Jay-zeus cristos. Y'know what? Earlier this very semester classes were cancelled due to snow on another Thursday. FUCK! The only two snow days I've ever had in college and they don't even count for me because I don't have classes on those days. Yeah fuck winter, and screw the universe.
Screw the universe?

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates