« Home | Koji Kount - IWGP Heavyweight! » | Koji Kount - Triple Crown! » | Ets not all negative » | What was and what is » | Reverse the Curse » | The Universe Hates Me » | sigh » | It Tastes Like Spring » | 1-2-3 Championships » | Perfection Too Late and KOBASHI » 

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 

Fsking Camera

My fucking digital camera is being a little bitch. The dial that you turn to switch modes is sticking on certain options and you have to force it to turn. The button you press to take the pictures (good lord it probably has a name but I can't for the life of me think of it) also sticks a little bit. It hasn't hindered taking pictures much, it's just really bothersome. This camera needs to straighten up and fly right, or I fear the ravages of sin shall overcome it.
If there isn't anyone in this area that can do anything with it, I might have to send it away to get it looked at. Oh Bishop!

Oh and if you got the joke in the title, then you must be a member of the Cadre of Death!

I have school off until like the middle of March, so's tuesdays is fine. Eh, Donnie Darko is one of those hit or miss mindfuck movies. I didn't really like it the first time, I thought it was fucked up. But by the second time I saw it a year later I really liked it.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates