« Home | It Tastes Like Spring » | 1-2-3 Championships » | Perfection Too Late and KOBASHI » | Trying out posting pictures » | Logan Loves the Horses » | Television and Lost » | Lessons of an Unforgiving Hell World » | Jay-zeus » | Patriots Super Bowl Bound » | Triple Crown vs IWGP Heavyweight » 

Thursday, February 10, 2005 

sigh

Winter's back, back again, winter's back tell a friend.
Of course a snow storm had to hit. Goddamn 18 month Maine winters. Those last couple of days were so damn good, but oh no here comes winter again like Brock Lesnar. Winter gives spring the ole F5... or the ole sue you for $400 Million, whichever Lesnar analogy you want. I gotta watch Smackdown tonight since they're in Japan. Funaki fights! Haven't seen him with the belt yet. RAW in Japan was cool, and damn when they showed Saitama/Tokyo I was so fucking happy then angry. Tajiri won the tag belts with Billiam Regal and the crowd popped like Buddha just walked into the ring.
Anyway fuck Winter.

Jay: I feel good today, Silent Bob, we're gonna make some money, then you know what we're going to do? We're gonna go to that party, and we're gonna get some pussy, and I'm gonna fuck this bitch, and fuck this bitch, I'll fuck ANYTHING THAT MOVES! What the fuck you lookin at, I'll kick yo fuckin ass! Shit yeah. Doesn't that fucker owe me 10 bucks? You know, fuckin tonight, we're gonna rip off that fucker's head, and take out his fuckin' SOUL. Hey, what's up baby, what's up, sluts?

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates