« Home | Kenta Kobashi down » | RE4 - GOTY? » | America vs Japan - Dream Matches » | A Message from Paul French Fries » | Greatness Returns » | Fsking Camera » | Koji Kount - IWGP Heavyweight! » | Koji Kount - Triple Crown! » | Ets not all negative » | What was and what is » 

Monday, March 07, 2005 

FUCK BLOG

I just typed up some super fucking long post, but one goddamned glitch fucking deleted the whole goddamn thing.

That pisses me off.

I put effort into this shit, and for a one second "page failed to load" thing to delete it pisses me off. I pressed back and oop post deleted.

Fucking internet, this is why I hate it. You put effort into shit and it fails. Story of my life. Just another reason never to put effort into anything.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates