« Home | Oh Trips, the things you say » | Zibbidybop » | Extreme Championship Wrestling » | Ireland Day » | Triple H's mind » | The Adventures of Zed Ladd » | Sick as a » | Romance of the Three Kingdoms - The Movie! » | Picture picture » | Rain, Sleet, Freezing Snow » 

Thursday, March 24, 2005 

Good stuff

Someone called me demented yesterday, and I don't think I've ever been so complimented before. Although personally I always considered myself simply paranoid schizophrenic. I have mental problems, I'll admit it, I'm partially insane. I'm half-mad, half-less mad. Good stuff.
On another note Ring of Honor is 100% confirmed, I just need to order the tickets. I know Low Ki won't be there but Bryan Danielson will and that's a big name to see as I think he could possibly dethrone Aries in the future. He'll likely be fighting Homicide, can you say god damn? We'll also be treated to Punk vs Rave and probably Aries vs Jamie Noble boy. Good stuff.

Billy Madison: Oh my God, Old Man Clemens hates shit.
Frank: Shh, here he comes.
Old Man Clemens: Who the hell is it? What do you want? Judas Priest, Barbara, it's one of those flaming bags again.
Barbara: Don't put it out with your boots, Ted.
Old Man Clemens: Don't tell me my business, Devil Woman. Call the fire department, this one's outta control. [Old Man Clemens steps on the bag, then lifts up his boot and smells]
Old Man Clemens: Eck, poop again.
Billy Madison: He called the shit "poop".
Frank: This is the best night of my life.
Old Man Clemens: I'll get you damn kids for this. You're all gonna die.

Of course being called an asshole is a compliment, but not to the level of being called demented. I must've laughed for 5 minutes after that.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates