« Home | Picture picture » | Rain, Sleet, Freezing Snow » | FUCK BLOG » | Kenta Kobashi down » | RE4 - GOTY? » | America vs Japan - Dream Matches » | A Message from Paul French Fries » | Greatness Returns » | Fsking Camera » | Koji Kount - IWGP Heavyweight! » 

Thursday, March 10, 2005 

Romance of the Three Kingdoms - The Movie!

I just found out that a movie is in the works based on the Battle of Chi Bi that happened during the Three Kingdoms era of China. I always figured that the era was too big to be overlooked by moviemakers for so long. Luckily it's being made by a Hong Kong team and it's going to be directed by John Woo! This truly has me excited, and I didn't believe it when I first read about it. Seems to be real though, even has an IMDB entry. But then again so does the Boondock Saints fake sequel.
I've heard Woo wants Chow Yun Fat to play Liu Bei and Jet Li to play Zhou Yu. And like every movie made in China in the past 7ish years, Zhang Ziyi will be in it of course. Who will be Cao Cao? What actor is evil enough? I know John Woo will make this movie great, Hero or Crouching Tiger level.
Of course this movie will come out in 2007 at the earliest, 2008 more likely. It'll be worth the wait for what I expect to be a true masterpiece. Embrace Asian films America, or just keep on watching the Diary of a Mad Black Woman and the Pacifier you sheep.

I read the Romance of the Three Kingdoms novels, so its gonna be awesome. All the battles will be awe-inspiring, I can tell.

BullShit!! There is no way the will try to amercianize this film i have been looking for 2 weeks on ACTUAL INFO but there is none

I'd... like to say something to the last anonymous user... alright look just cause you don't know about it... doesn't mean that you have to go around being an ass.. and watch the language dude for all you know 10 year olds could be reading this alright... anyways they are planning on making a remake of Romance of the Three Kingdoms.. I've studied the history of it vastly, that would include all of the books made then.. by that I mean books done by Zhuge Kongming and Cao Cao but anyways... the point is is that you need to chill out on what you say dude

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates