« Home | Romance of the Three Kingdoms - The Movie! » | Picture picture » | Rain, Sleet, Freezing Snow » | FUCK BLOG » | Kenta Kobashi down » | RE4 - GOTY? » | America vs Japan - Dream Matches » | A Message from Paul French Fries » | Greatness Returns » | Fsking Camera » 

Sunday, March 13, 2005 

Sick as a

I feel terrible today, all stuffed up and I feel like I'm gonna hurl. I don't even want to move. But it doesn't really matter, it happens and I'll deal with it. Just sucks that this is how Spring Break ends. I think I have a paper due or something, but I did read that book I had to read. Fields of Fire, very good book about the Vietnam War. Graphic depictions of life as a soldier.
Two more failed weeks in the job search, though I did put in a bunch of applications. I hope something happens.
I wish Ring of Honor would hurry up and post the card for Boston, even though it's probably too late to go once again. They wait forever to even tell you who's gonna be there that you just have to have faith that it'll be great and everyone you want will be there. Obviously they might put on a mediocre show and noone could show up and you travelled there for pretty much nothing. I know it takes time to contract everyone for a show, but they should give you more than 2 or 3 weeks notice on what there card is. I want to go to another show before a year has gone by from the last one.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates