« Home | Rain, Sleet, Freezing Snow » | FUCK BLOG » | Kenta Kobashi down » | RE4 - GOTY? » | America vs Japan - Dream Matches » | A Message from Paul French Fries » | Greatness Returns » | Fsking Camera » | Koji Kount - IWGP Heavyweight! » | Koji Kount - Triple Crown! » 

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 

Picture picture


This picture is one of the best I've personally taken yet. I must give credit to Professor Joe for spotting this picture and telling me to take it. A lot of the other pictures I took came out blurry, meaning more experimentation with my camera is needed.

It's probably my Parkinsons. But the resize was automatic when I uploaded it. It's a good camera but it's not godly so you can't expect like Sushicam quality pics.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates