« Home | Wrestler Death... Hashimoto » | An odd little tidbit » | Kenta Kobashi in America... CONFIRMED! » | Something Doesn't Smell Right » | Vince Goes Nuts » | Random Proverbs » | Tour de France is on » | Movin' on up » | Vengeance Predictions... it's tonight? » | The E is Back » 

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 

Matt Hardy... GENIUS

Last night's Raw was absolutely off the wall. I couldn't believe what happened.

Matt Hardy jumped Edge on Raw, getting without a doubt the largest pop of his life and proving that we were all played. In the best possible way. My god I was jumping up and down screaming in joy at all the internet goodness playing out on my TV. I don't know exactly what's going on and in fact I doubt more than five or six people do, but I do know that what I saw last night put my respect level for Matt Hardy WAY up. The segment was so well done. They teased you before the break, then when coming back and during Edge's entrance you saw them adding more security because they were worried. The camera work was great, I bet they weren't even told it was gonna happen. Vince you motherfucking genius. When security held him down and the cops did a REALish arrest, I damn near pissed myself in joy at the greatness of this segment. How the hell did they get me to mark out for an ARREST SEGMENT! The most overused segment in wrestling and I was giggling uncontrolably in my secret internet knowledge. I don't know who did it, but they figured it out. You can't be content using the foolish regular fans, you have to go the extra step and play the smarks. And my god if they didn't. They'll all watch now because of this brilliant angle. There were no leaks, no idea that this would happen, so we respect that we got played and used and we love it. An unpredictable storyline that even the internet can't figure out. The E is exciting again and I have Matt Hardy to thank.

Oh and there's also the little thing of him YELLING RING OF HONOR on the mic. Oh yeah, hearing the name of my favorite wrestling company on Monday Night Raw made my jaw drop. I assure you we were all cheering like we had personally won that victory.

Here's to Matt Hardy, the man who gets it. I'll tell you something, I'm am DEFINATELY an MFer now.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates