« Home | Something Doesn't Smell Right » | Vince Goes Nuts » | Random Proverbs » | Tour de France is on » | Movin' on up » | Vengeance Predictions... it's tonight? » | The E is Back » | CM Punk, the greatest mindfuck artist of all time » | Spyware Is So Unfair » | I Hate 'puters » 

Friday, July 08, 2005 

Kenta Kobashi in America... CONFIRMED!

Kenta Kobashi will be coming to Ring of Honor... one week AFTER the Boston show. Crap.

I want to go... but the chances seem to be zero. However, stranger things have happened than getting a ride to New York.

KOBASHI vs JOE.
please please please please please.

If you don't know who Kobashi is, I hate you. Period. I want you to die. And there are MANY on the ROH boards that don't think this is impressive at all. I want them to die. Period.

KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates