« Home | CM Punk, the greatest mindfuck artist of all time » | Spyware Is So Unfair » | I Hate 'puters » | Bryan Danielson quits wrestling! » | Makes you think » | Ho hum » | You know it's almost... » | Rottweilers » | Finals "Week" and Summer » | He returns for Paul French Fries second » 

Thursday, June 23, 2005 

The E is Back

I've had a somewhat busy schedule lately. The days have been a mix of busy-as-hell-running all-over to looooooooooooong and boooooring. At least I have a computer, yeah?

Well the WWE returns to Bangor on July 30th, and of course it's a Smackdown! show. Obviously I'm going to go because of the opportunity to see some of the highlights of the E roster, and most of the pure crap. Most importantly of all I get a chance to see Paul London live. Oh yes. That's why I'm excited, that's why I KNOW I'm going to the show. I'll be wearing my RoH shirt no doubt to show my London support. He won't be able to do much, but at least I'll get a chance to see him live. I just wish I could've seen him in RoH. This wouldn't be the first time I went to an E show just to see one person. I went to the Augusta show for Ultimo Dragon.

London won't be the only highlight of that show though. Oh no. Benoit, Eddie, Rey, Juventud, Super Crazy, Psicosis. Damn that should be a fine show. Depending on Eddie or Rey aren't drafted. I wonder if Undertaker does house shows? HA, yeah right and Trips drives his own cars.

For all of those positives there are some HUGE negatives. JBL, Heidenreich, Big Show, Heidenreich, JBL, Heidenreich, JBL, JBL, JBL. I can't think of any of the other pieces of shit because I know JBL will main event, and that scares me. I'll see JBL in the main event. FUCK THAT JOBBER. I'll cut his damn foot off if I see him. Damn nazi can't discern reality from the storylines.

And maybe a new wrestler will finally top my most seen list! Though that means we'd HAVE to see either Funaki or Rey.

I'm gonna cheer Muhammed Hassan in person, and see if I get my ass kicked.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates