« Home | Vengeance Predictions... it's tonight? » | The E is Back » | CM Punk, the greatest mindfuck artist of all time » | Spyware Is So Unfair » | I Hate 'puters » | Bryan Danielson quits wrestling! » | Makes you think » | Ho hum » | You know it's almost... » | Rottweilers » 

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 

Movin' on up

Son of Walmart founder and billionare John Walton died today, or yesterday I don't remember. This means only one thing to me, I have officially moved up the list of richest people on earth!

That's right, I'm still directly behind Pedro Jimenez Hernandez of Guatemala and directly ahead of Syong Yue Kim of North Korea, but now I'm one position higher! I hope to soon break in to the top 4 billion.

Batista's not JBL, that's all that matters.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates