« Home | Movin' on up » | Vengeance Predictions... it's tonight? » | The E is Back » | CM Punk, the greatest mindfuck artist of all time » | Spyware Is So Unfair » | I Hate 'puters » | Bryan Danielson quits wrestling! » | Makes you think » | Ho hum » | You know it's almost... » 

Sunday, July 03, 2005 

Tour de France is on

Finally that time of the year has arrived, the Tour de France. I've been waiting for this for quite a time. Why? Because they show cycling every day for 3 weeks! The coverage of the Tour is huge... on the Outdoor Life Network. Nonetheless I thoroughly enjoy every second of coverage as I force myself to wake up early in order to catch the live coverage. I will throw my support behind Lance Armstrong this year, not to be hip. No I've never wanted that. I support Lance Armstrong because he's trying to win his 7th and final Tour. I love records like that, so I hope that he is destined for another one. Go out with a win on top like Inoki, that's the way to do it. The Americans are really kicking ass so far. We have four guys in the top six. But it's only two days in so take that for what it's worth.

Viva Lance! Viva Quebec! Viva Jay Sherman!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates