« Home | Matt Hardy... GENIUS » | Wrestler Death... Hashimoto » | An odd little tidbit » | Kenta Kobashi in America... CONFIRMED! » | Something Doesn't Smell Right » | Vince Goes Nuts » | Random Proverbs » | Tour de France is on » | Movin' on up » | Vengeance Predictions... it's tonight? » 

Friday, July 15, 2005 

Somebody give me a damn job

Over half of my summer is over, and I haven't got a job anywhere. And let me tell you it's not from a lack of trying. I've had a couple of go-nowhere interviews, but generally nothing else. I had an early start and that didn't matter, I'd work any hours and that didn't matter. I've never had another job, boy does that matter. Now we don't even get the paper so I can't check the help wanted section. I'm gonna have to give up and get a shit job at a fast food place. No, no I won't ever do that. But even THEY make money. How can I have a future if I have no money? How can I have money if I don't have a job? I can't. If I don't get one before school starts, let's pray that doesn't happen, I'll try getting one at school again. That Kohl's place MUST be opening soon right? I'm desperate, well not Bob Saget desperate he sucked dick for coke, but I am quite desperate. I'm bored and I feel like an abysmal failure, which may stem from the fact that I could actually be an abysmal failure.

I just looked at my academic record, and it seems like come next spring and graduation time I may be a mere 3 credits short of graduating. THREE. That's the equivilant of ONE class. If I'd have known that a couple months ago I would've taken a summer class and that's that, but I didn't. Unless I take 20 credits per semester, which is not allowed, I will not graduate on time. I think I have enough History classes to qualify for a minor in History, which would be quite dandy. God, that's my specialty!

School, work. Work, school. These topics are all too serious for me. So's I'll shut's my's mouth's now's.

International readership value up to 6! Go France, England and Japan!

Amazing how one's academic advertisers can leave out important details like "requirements for graduation" eh?

If you have a high enough GPA they might waive that restriction and allow you to take more credits in order to graduate on time. Or what about the Winter Intersession? Do they allow you to take classes over that at your school?

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates