« Home | Mr. Number 7 » | NOAH knows best » | Bangor House Show » | Paul French Fries Is Third » | Somebody give me a damn job » | Matt Hardy... GENIUS » | Wrestler Death... Hashimoto » | An odd little tidbit » | Kenta Kobashi in America... CONFIRMED! » | Something Doesn't Smell Right » 

Thursday, July 28, 2005 

Stacked Roster My Ass

And Ring of Honor loses two more big names. James Gibson and Spanky are going back to the E. The very two that had a "screw sports entertainment" match. Might I be the first to say... WHAT THE FUCK! Why is Spanky, who apparently hated it there, going back? I guess we get to see London & Spanky team again. Gibson is finally off the 'roids of the ster variety, so he gets another chance to be a hick. He really has proved himself this past year to be a great talent, but he's got money on the mind.

Now ROH is going to suffer. Most of their main eventers are leaving or gone. Few new ones are emerging. Considering all of these losses they'll only have Joe, Ki, Cide and Aries. Rave, Shelley and Cabana are slightly below that. With Joe doing his TNA thing and Ki in Japan, ROH is looking weak. I'm worried, I smell a Kevin Steen push around the corner.

With Gibson leaving, I thought he was the strongest contender to take the title off Punk but now he can't be the one. It won't be Daniels or Joe, they're both too involved in TNA right now and the X division. Cabana? No way. Vacate and put it on the line at Survival of the Fittest in Boston? YES!

Ah well, fuck the E.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates