« Home | Somebody give me a damn job » | Matt Hardy... GENIUS » | Wrestler Death... Hashimoto » | An odd little tidbit » | Kenta Kobashi in America... CONFIRMED! » | Something Doesn't Smell Right » | Vince Goes Nuts » | Random Proverbs » | Tour de France is on » | Movin' on up » 

Monday, July 18, 2005 

Paul French Fries Is Third

Hi Hi back!

Picture offer。 No today to sorry of this!

It ends present my holiday time, I return from travelling where I am happy largest。
Trip of longest trip to enjoying sight。 I positive my vision of the Chinese land。 Talk no? The food was。

Family time is happen。 Why? The pain to give out my goodness will relieve my ancestor。 Not this way。 But only to the father, which is causing him sad。 What of you。 To help it?

My new great job! It and happys life to the soul。 Do what? YES! We thought that we would like there to be an announcement industry。 So, the sibling communicated, work was given! Oh it。 I carrying the video compilation device to the place, photograph commercial! This work does not seem to be the 1st way where the company which is continued is old, but it is comfortable。

As for my voice so being finished, me the way if is。 This is the byes. I leave it to the end of session to give the lesson? A think of this I goodbye。 Happy smile in the job!

- Paul French Fries
ポールのフライドポテト

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates