« Home | Never Again... » | Stacked Roster My Ass » | Mr. Number 7 » | NOAH knows best » | Bangor House Show » | Paul French Fries Is Third » | Somebody give me a damn job » | Matt Hardy... GENIUS » | Wrestler Death... Hashimoto » | An odd little tidbit » 

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 

G1 Climax

First off, at the Tokyo Dome Show in October it's said Antonio Inoki will return to the ring! I'm so going... nah.

Will we see another Muhammed Ali kickfest?

Yeah, I know it's New Japan's big tournament and I recently went off on them for being crappy. Still, this is the big tournament of the year. Some big names in this one, but their crappy champion is likely to get far. Anyway my predictions for the semis and the final.

Kazayuki Fujita (the shitty champ) beats Shinsuke Nakamura in semifinal 1
Hiroshi Tanahashi beats Hiroyoshi Tenzan in semifinal 2

Hiroshi Tanahashi beats Kaz Fujita in the final

However it goes, AJPW and NOAH are both better. KOJIMA! KOBASHI! MISAWA! KAWADA! AKIYAMA! MUTO! MUTA! TAUE!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates