« Home | He just doesn't care » | Top 5 Favorite Finishers » | Easter in the City » | No Dome Show » | Time Keeps on Going » | Background Character's Haiku » | Put your mind at ease » | BOOYAKA BOOYAKA » | Theoretical Physics of the Human Skin » | RAZZMATAZZ » 

Sunday, April 23, 2006 

ECW LIVES!

Jesus Buddha-Beating Christ, ECW HAS RETURNED FROM THE DEAD!!!!! After being forced out of business in 2001, Vince McMahon is set to revive the company after the success of the first ECW reunion show and the instant sell-out of the second one. It is being revived as a secondary company with Tommy Dreamer and Paul Heymon in charge. What will happen from all of this? Only good things, my rodents, only good things.

Third roster split, development territory, new titles, new TV show, the possibilities are endless. I can't wait for more news. I'm not as excited as I might have been 3 or so years ago, since I have Japanese wrestling and ROH to tide me over. Still, this is cool news.



Joey Styles: We just fixed that wall!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates