« Home | You're winner... » | Greatness Rests » | Pro Wrestling NOAH Happy Hour » | Can't Wait... YO » | I Really Wasn't Paying Attention » | International Summerholiday » | Villain... » | Return to Merka » | Mount Royal » | TA-NA-HA-SHI » 

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 

And Thusly Ends el Infierno

In actuality today means little, symbolically it means everything. For the last time ever summer has ended and I return to class. As I write this I have 30 minutes left before my first class. Nothing too taxing, just a bunch of history classes (for my minor) and a movie class.

Now I'm not going to get all nostalgic over summertime and blah blah blah, because I don't care. Maybe 10 years ago when I was a kid, but not now. Shit happened, shit didn't happen, I went places, I did things. Same as any other time of the year. Still...

My extended journey through the American education system takes its first step on the final sprint to the finish today.

Stay black, my friends, stay black.

Leonard Shelby: I'm not a killer. I'm just someone who wanted to make things right. Can't I just let myself forget what you've told me? Can't I just let myself forget what you've made me do. You think I just want another puzzle to solve? Another John G. to look for? You're John G. So you can be my John G... Will I lie to myself to be happy? In your case Teddy... yes I will.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates