« Home | I Really Wasn't Paying Attention » | International Summerholiday » | Villain... » | Return to Merka » | Mount Royal » | TA-NA-HA-SHI » | Thou Hath Lost Thy Fevre » | ITALY WINS WORLD CUP » | Notes of Randominity Again » | World Cup - Finals » 

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 

Can't Wait... YO

So live, in East Windsor. It's KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji vs The Brisoces. HO-LEE SHE-IT!!!! That's sure to be some hard-hitting, power-move fun. CAN'T WAIT. PLUS, Ring of Honor is returning to Braintree (Boston), so I'll be going to that show too! KENTA will be at that one again. Yippee, twice in one year I get to see that masterpiece.

Now, you remember that post where I demanded comments? It sucked, I got rid of it. I only got two comments, although it was great because they were from two people I didn't expect and that effectively doubled my expected readership! So tip of the hat to those two, but a wag of the finger to the other two who I know read but didn't comment. That post seemed like pandering, and in the end I wanted it gone.

Now I'll end this nothingfest with a little hilarity...

Yeah, it's THAT kid...

Shaun: As Mr. Sloan always says, there is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "I" in meat pie. Meat is the anagram of team... I don't know what he was talking about.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates