« Home | TA-NA-HA-SHI » | Thou Hath Lost Thy Fevre » | ITALY WINS WORLD CUP » | Notes of Randominity Again » | World Cup - Finals » | World Cup v4 » | BIRTH OF A LEGEND » | Technological Wunderkid » | We are Korea, You are Tajikistan » | Again... » 

Saturday, July 22, 2006 

Mount Royal

So when you're completely broke and you go on a trip that will cost you several hundred dollars, what does that make you? Somewhere below worthless, somewhere beneath a failure, something less than nothing. If this was France there'd be a debtors prison where I could spend a few jovial years with the other debtors.

Whatever, all this means is that I'm going to Montreal on Tuesday. Road trip! I'm really making a bigger deal out of this than I really feel. I honestly don't care about owing people a few hundred dollars. I'm fairly diligent on my repayment schedules, and since I don't like to buy things when I have money I can use it to repay the borrowed/mooched cash. Honestly, I don't really care, 95% of shit I just shrug off because a. I don't care, b. not a drama queen, c. no point making a big deal. That's why people like me. Or hate me. I forget which, but I don't really care.

MONTREAL! QUEBEC! CANADA! Vive Quebec! Vive Jay Sherman!
You can expect an after action report by next Saturdayish.

Do yourself a favor, while I have you here, go see Clerks 2. It's a brilliant movie, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Same great dialogue as any Kevin Smith movie, plus the return of all the best Clerks characters. It deals with the characters hitting a sort of "Holy shit I'm thirty and wasted my life," type of thing. I was very satisfied with the movie by the end. A fitting conclusion, unless we see Clerks 3 in ten more years.

I assure you a quote is coming later, IMDB is being a total bitch.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates