« Home | Some Words Necessary... » | And Thusly Ends el Infierno » | You're winner... » | Greatness Rests » | Pro Wrestling NOAH Happy Hour » | Can't Wait... YO » | I Really Wasn't Paying Attention » | International Summerholiday » | Villain... » | Return to Merka » 

Thursday, September 21, 2006 

Celebrado

It's been more than a week since my last blog post. It dealt with Naomichi Marufuji winning the GHC Championship. I had wanted to make my next post about the show in Connecticut, and I still will. The next post after this one will cover the whole dealy, I just felt it necessary to update because I'm OCD like that. No need to go this long without a post. I'm just waiting for pictures from the event to update.

No big long post...
I don't feel like it very much. There's not a lot to be said. Y'know, I should really start filling this blog with the random arguments, rationalizations, theological theories, and whatnot that fill my head. That would make for a more interesting blog. Because I need to talk about SOMETHING on this blog other than wrestling, or me watching wrestling, or me going to wrestling. Or school. Or posts like this one which talk about what sort of posts I'm posting. There's a shortage of chairs...

Bob: I was feeling tight in the shoulders and neck, so I called down and had a Shiatsu massage in my room...
Charlotte: Mmh, that's nice!
Bob: And the tightness has completely disappeared and been replaced by unbelievable pain.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates