« Home | Wrestling Moment of the Year... It's Damn Real » | Celebrado » | Some Words Necessary... » | And Thusly Ends el Infierno » | You're winner... » | Greatness Rests » | Pro Wrestling NOAH Happy Hour » | Can't Wait... YO » | I Really Wasn't Paying Attention » | International Summerholiday » 

Thursday, October 05, 2006 

Loads of Bullshit

The youtube blog service appears to be a hunk of shit. While it has worked in the past, it took 2 weeks for this most recent batch of videos to get posted to my blog. What crap, so I deleted them because they aren't entirely relevant anymore.

Wow, haven't posted here for a long while. And I've had so much to say. The problem is motivation, I don't have any. But who cares, this blog has been nothing but pointless since the day it opened. I still want to shut it down, but none of my fourish readers will let me! This is my HOUSE!!!!

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates