« Home | Wrestlemania XXI predictions! I hate WWE! » | The Best RAW in Years! » | My latest interest... Pro Cycling » | Our name was thieved! » | Good stuff » | Oh Trips, the things you say » | Zibbidybop » | Extreme Championship Wrestling » | Ireland Day » | Triple H's mind » 

Friday, April 01, 2005 

BOB SAPP IS DEAD!!!!!

That's right, the big failure of a wrestler fucking died! How cool is that!


I am the beast, 200 is how I'm dead, everyone knows that I'm a big man.
You know I can be found, now death has me. INOCHI!
Gotta love Bob Sapp, gotta love Bob Sapp, gotta love Bob Sapp.
MATENAI!
MATENAI!
MATENAI!

Here's to a true king of... nothing... he sucked.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates