« Home | A country boy can survive » | August 10... a day that will live in infamy. » | TRIPod » | Totally stacked movie » | G1 Climax » | Never Again... » | Stacked Roster My Ass » | Mr. Number 7 » | NOAH knows best » | Bangor House Show » 

Monday, August 15, 2005 

As We All Form One Dark Flame

Goodbye to you CM Punk, and thank you for making me love wrestling again.



CM PUNK BLEEDS RING OF HONOR

hey cm punk im sorry that happened me and my sis are big fans and were really srry

cm punk Im your biggest fan and i cant belive that happend to you

CM punk is so frikin hot! The reason is because he is from the best state CHICAGO!!!!! NICE ABS NICE TATOOZ. HE SO HOT HE SO HOT HE SO HOT HE SO HOT HE SO HOT HE SO HOT HE SO HOT HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FRIKIN HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hi Phil. I'm in like total love with you. i have been ever since i first saw you. i like the fact that you are drug free. that makes you cute. i'm really sorry and think you are a great person. XXXOOO

Omfggg Cm punk Im your biggest fan ever you are totaly Sexyy and im in love with you! I not kidding you are amazing! I think about you a lot and I hope i meet you someday!and your birthday is a day before mine (October 26,1978) i love you!:)

i freakin love you Punk, i kno you probably get this a lot, but i really mean it. i just fell in love with you from the moment i saw you. you made me like wrestling. i love the fact that you dont drink or do drugs cause that makes you super hot!i really want to meet you and go see you live.

i am ue biggest fan we have the same birthday i love u u are hot

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT. C M Punk i luv you. I am a big fan

hey punk im in loveeeeeee wit u and wanna see u like omg omg omg I LOVVVVVVEEEEEEE UUU

cm punk i dont think you care we hav the same birthday your hott even wen ur blleeding

Punk..i am so sorry..u are my favorite wrestler in WWE..u really inspire me..i mean with your drug free tattoo that is amazing..i watched ur win at wrestle mania in money in the bank..that was amazing...and i hope you win Intercontinental Championship !
you are amazing and i hope someday i can come watch you in Monday Night RAW. i mean i really am a big fan..never miss a monday night show.
hopefully we will meet soon !
I LOVE YOU ---> Hayley

lol my mind is totally in the gutter with the second pic...(hint hint the chain and collar, if ya know what i mean)

love ya Phil (Punk)

Yeah right. he is NOT hot!!!!!! god thing that happened to you. you deserved it!!

aww don't cry you are so hot. you still is the best and always will be.xoxoxo-erica your #1 fan 4 life and nothing that you do will change that.drug-free thats me!! i love you!

I find it good that you don´t take drugs, alcohol or smoke.

*+*

Be strong you ´re the best

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates