« Home | Totally stacked movie » | G1 Climax » | Never Again... » | Stacked Roster My Ass » | Mr. Number 7 » | NOAH knows best » | Bangor House Show » | Paul French Fries Is Third » | Somebody give me a damn job » | Matt Hardy... GENIUS » 

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 

TRIPod

TRIPLE H. Had to get that out of the way, those four letters were too powerful. I managed to secure myself a tripod today. It turns out that the camera my brother-in-law bought us several years ago also had a tripod included. It's just been sitting in the storage room on the second floor for two years. He took it out to have my uncle look at it, and I saw him coming back carrying the tripod. I asked him if it would fit my camera. He didn't know so we tested it out and it damn sure did. So he gave it to me and I now have a tripod. Saves me 20ish dollars down the road, probably worth 50 since it's quite a nice one.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates