« Home | G1 Climax » | Never Again... » | Stacked Roster My Ass » | Mr. Number 7 » | NOAH knows best » | Bangor House Show » | Paul French Fries Is Third » | Somebody give me a damn job » | Matt Hardy... GENIUS » | Wrestler Death... Hashimoto » 

Sunday, August 07, 2005 

Totally stacked movie

The greatness that will become the Battle of Red Cliff, y'know the Romance of the Three Kingdoms movie, continues to grow. First we have Chow Yun Fat and Jet Li playing roles. Now I know who is playing Cao Cao. It's Ken motherfucking Watanabe. Holy shit right? Good movie right?


Oh, and the actor playing Zhuge Liang is Tony Leung, the guy from Hero. You remember him right? He played Broken Sword.


That's about as much as I'm going to post about this movie for a while. Check out www.monkeypeaches.com for updates on this, and other films of Asian Cinema.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates