« Home | TRIPod » | Totally stacked movie » | G1 Climax » | Never Again... » | Stacked Roster My Ass » | Mr. Number 7 » | NOAH knows best » | Bangor House Show » | Paul French Fries Is Third » | Somebody give me a damn job » 

Wednesday, August 10, 2005 

August 10... a day that will live in infamy.

"Ah this is boring, put it back to that infamy guy" - Homer Simpson

Today is my birthday and I turn the ticker up to 22. I put little stock in birthdays, as all it does is measure how many times I've spun around the sun. It was great when you were a kid, since it meant massive toy dumping time and huge party with all the kids you know. Now it means some money and an ice cream cake with as few people as possible. This MAY be my last birthday in America for a while, I COULD be spending my next one in Japan. Still, that seems to be a pipe dream if I can't get my academics sorted out. I may make a post about that, as it is a source of increasing frustration.

Happy birthday to me.

Happy Birthday!

Yes yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the great Nigel Witherspoon, god knows he needs it... Where's Arthurs party and speeches? I saved a child from a lawn mower, and I didn't get a metal! I spit in your face sir!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates