« Home | Nigel Witherspoon » | X to the Ray » | We get a Japo on 9/24 » | School Daze » | The Truth About Evans » | Death Spares Not the Young » | I loves me some disasters » | Morning Work Ethic » | I wanna live in this town » | G1 Climax Winner » 

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 

Keep Your Dignity NJPW

It seems as though Brock Lesnar is set to appear at New Japan's Tokyo Dome. I could not be more against this idea. Brock Lesnar is an undertalented, steroid-abusing, old lady-fucking, wrestling-hating, overrated failure. He quit wrestling after being pushed like a horse for a year, leaving everyone in a bad situation. He failed at football, a game which he had never played. Then he wants to come back to wrestling and get paid MORE money. Too bad Lesnar, too fucking bad. You signed a deal saying you could wrestle until 2010, and you shouldn't be able to wrestle until 2010.

New Japan, you're a failing company. The Zero-One invasion might help them, not you. Lesnar will just take your money and not draw. He's forgotten. Just put the belt on Chono at the Tokyo Dome and do yourself SOME good. Fujita isn't helping that belt one bit, I'd say he's hurting it more.

He's an idiot. Comes from upbringing. His parents are probably idiots too. Lorraine, if you ever have a kid that acts that way I'll disown you.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates