« Home | School Daze » | The Truth About Evans » | Death Spares Not the Young » | I loves me some disasters » | Morning Work Ethic » | I wanna live in this town » | G1 Climax Winner » | As We All Form One Dark Flame » | A country boy can survive » | August 10... a day that will live in infamy. » 

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 

We get a Japo on 9/24

So I just heard on the ROH boards that it's damn near confirmed we get a Japanese wrestler on the 9/24 Survival of the Fittest show in Boston. Now calm down my underlings, no you don't know him. His name is Milano Collection AT. Yes it's a goofy name, and true I've never seen him wrestle. However from the clips of him and the hype I've heard, he's like a slightly worse YOSSINO. Yeah, the From Jungle guy. He's a Toryumon/Dragon Gate guy, so you can expect the crazy Lucharesu shit to be flying all over the place. Should be cool. I mean he's not Tajiri or Ultimo, who I've seen, and he's DEFINATELY not Kenta Kobashi, but he'll do. I wanted a Japo wrestler, and I get a low-end Dragon Gate guy who should provide some enjoyment.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates