« Home | The Truth About Evans » | Death Spares Not the Young » | I loves me some disasters » | Morning Work Ethic » | I wanna live in this town » | G1 Climax Winner » | As We All Form One Dark Flame » | A country boy can survive » | August 10... a day that will live in infamy. » | TRIPod » 

Monday, September 05, 2005 

School Daze

Summer's over in official terms, classes start up again tomorrow. Might I just say, shit. Hopefully this is my last year, but like I've been bitching about since July I'm almost certain that it can't be the last. One class next summer may be the way to go. I still have this semester to go through, which shouldn't be too bad. Not looking forward to Spanish, but the rest of my schedule seems fine. I'm thinking about adding a minor in History to my academic record, seeing as I almost already qualify for one.

The first thing I'm doing this semester is finding a job on campus. My brother told me three long years ago to get one, he told me to get one my first day up there. I didn't listen, but now after all this time I have to take his advice. I let myself down this summer to say the least. I was astonished that so much effort on my part led to such dismal results. I just didn't press hard enough, but I suppose that's my failing in the job market.

Looking forward to seeing a couple people I haven't seen in like four months, damnable pirates live so far away.

Time to get some sleep and prepare for a new grind, tomorrow I have 9 hours of classes. From nine in the morning to six at night.

Fuck the E. Goddamn Chris Failure-Masters gets his muscle-push to the main event. Number of the hundreds of muscle-posing-bodybuilding guys that actually succeed in the entire 30 year history of the E, ONE. STOP DOING THIS YOU IGNORANT FOOL.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates