« Home | We get a Japo on 9/24 » | School Daze » | The Truth About Evans » | Death Spares Not the Young » | I loves me some disasters » | Morning Work Ethic » | I wanna live in this town » | G1 Climax Winner » | As We All Form One Dark Flame » | A country boy can survive » 

Friday, September 09, 2005 

X to the Ray

So I spent about four hours today getting radiation shot into me so a bunch of quacks could look at my intestines. Let me just say that was little fun. They had me drink this barium that tasted so horrible I almost vomited right in the waiting room. I had quite a number of x-rays taken of me, and the machine they use for the large intestine was quite intimidating. It's not as bad as the one they use for an MRI, but it's still rather large.
The process for me was rather boring as it involved a first part of about 10 minutes of x-rays, a 20 minute wait in the waiting room, a 1 minute x-ray, an 25 minute wait in the waiting room, another 1 minute x-ray, a 30 minute wait, and so on.
At least you meet people that are really fucked up there so you can feel better about how healthy you are. That being the key point, healthy. I saw no need for this, but I was still forced into getting them done. Short of death I can say this is the last time I'm going to be in the hospital. They find nothing, I see no reason to go back ever.

Gilligan died and the world got just slightly worse.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates