« Home | Death Spares Not the Young » | I loves me some disasters » | Morning Work Ethic » | I wanna live in this town » | G1 Climax Winner » | As We All Form One Dark Flame » | A country boy can survive » | August 10... a day that will live in infamy. » | TRIPod » | Totally stacked movie » 

Friday, September 02, 2005 

The Truth About Evans

I saw this in some guys sig on some forum, and I've never seen Jack Evans described so perfectly in so few words. If you've ever seen him then you know that he doesn't just defy gravity, he corrupts it. Credit to whoever made this for so exactly defining Jack Evans.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates