« Home | Formal CoD » | Unusual Japanese » | NJPW can go fuck itself » | Several Interesting Comments » | ICNCU-MLIAFUM » | Sabu is on My Television » | Halofeshten » | No, very bad » | Survival of the Fittest » | Back to Boston... Tomorrow » 

Monday, October 17, 2005 

The Feast of Bitches

In the Jewish religion today is the start of Sukkot, also known as the Feast of Bitches... if poorly translated. Hell I don't even know what Sukkot is about and I don't care. All I know is that it's going down today, so be prepared for... feasting on something.

Today is also a day of remembrance for our dear departed Emperor Jacques I of Haiti. He was assassinated on this day in 1806 in Port-au-Prince, and we shall ever remember him.

Today we also celebrate the birthing day of two of the greatest humans ever to live. Jodocus Hondius, a Flemish cartographer and of course the man who will always change your life... my good friend Ems, Eminem. Holy shit calm down, I'm just kidding, they are both abominations of humanity. Eminem for general crapitude and wegrosity, and Hondius for attempting to usurp Gerard Mercator as the greatest mapmaker of all time.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates