« Home | Several Interesting Comments » | ICNCU-MLIAFUM » | Sabu is on My Television » | Halofeshten » | No, very bad » | Survival of the Fittest » | Back to Boston... Tomorrow » | The Belt Jumps Again » | Paul French Fries brings Crying » | Keep Your Dignity NJPW » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005 

NJPW can go fuck itself

I knew it was going to happen. The second they added his overpriced, overhyped, overrated ass to the Tokyo Dome card I knew it would happen. The worst moment in New Japan history, well maybe not there was Bob Sapp.


New IWGP Champion, Brock Lesnar

Fuck New Japan. Seriously, fuck it. I'm done following it. I'll still look for matches in the past, like the '03 G1 climax, but it has been for most of the last couple of years inferior to NOAH. Worse wrestling, INSANE booking, etc. I can't stand following it now that they've killed their company with Brock. Sapp was funny in a way, Brock is just sad. He probably cost more for the Dome show than they made with their shitty attendance, half of which got in for free. "But we don't care about the attendances," well if you care about New Japan you'll start giving a shit about whether people go or not. You fucking tools, NJPW won't be there in a year at this rate. I'm not following it anymore, but NJPW has plenty of Americans that simply can't see anything wrong with anything the company does, the followers believe it's ALWAYS perfect. They can't criticize the company like the E followers of America, they suck Inoki's proverbial dick. They applaud Lesnar as the greatest thing ever to happen. Brock Lesnar does not care about wrestling.

I HATE BROCK LESNAR. I HATE YOU IF YOU LIKE BROCK LESNAR. I WANT BROCK LESNAR TO DIE.

So fuck New Japan. I have superior wrestling in Pro Wresling NOAH. I have superior wrestling in All Japan Pro Wrestling. I have superior wrestling in ZERO-ONE for gods sake. If Tenzan, Tanahashi and Nakamura would quit the company I'd be happy, for those are the only decent wrestlers there.

Fuck New Japan, Fuck the E, Fuck Lesnar.

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates