« Home | No, very bad » | Survival of the Fittest » | Back to Boston... Tomorrow » | The Belt Jumps Again » | Paul French Fries brings Crying » | Keep Your Dignity NJPW » | Nigel Witherspoon » | X to the Ray » | We get a Japo on 9/24 » | School Daze » 

Friday, September 30, 2005 

Halofeshten

I don't know what it is about Halo 2. In general terms, I suck at this game and I really don't like the way it plays. Yet every week I find myself playing it, bitching about it, and having quite a lot of fun (race horses aside). I guess when you play in a large group of people, the poor quality of the game and the poor quality of your play don't matter. Besides, I might win a match one of these days.

Look at this new IWGP title belt, that is one DAMN fine belt.

I can't help it, I've got a thing for title belts. They're so damn cool. Wrestling ones are usually better than boxing ones, but I've seen some MMA ones that are pretty swanky.

Alba Dreams of Jeannie
Jessica Alba hasn't given up her dream of starring in a film version of the 1970s sitcom I Dream of Jeannie , according to ComingSoon.net . While promoting her new film Into the Blue in New York, Alba told the ...
HELLO, I’m new to blog surfing and I’m trying to figure this thing out! I KNOW my kids were born knowing this stuff … but not me! I had no idea there are so many neat and interesting sites out there covering everything. I’m looking for info on Gold Prospector and landed here just looking around. Would you mind if I add you to my favorites and just drop by every once in a while?

Sen. Talent's speeches go online with podcasts
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Finally, something you can download to your iPod that is perfectly legal.
Read more at: bar stool and metal and 30

I have no clue how I get this spam, and so much spam to boot. I don't know how to delete comments either, so I guess they stay.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Busaiku25
  • Bangor, Maine, United States
  • My profile
Blogwise - blog directory

Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker Locations of visitors to this page
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates